(1520) P.A.C.K. 1520XL Molle Half Tray Custom Load Out
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
ABOUT THE BAG:
The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) 1520XL will hold 21.5 inches (546 mm) of Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L") or two stacks of 21.5 inches (546 mm) of Battle Foam Small (BFS) size foam trays (11.5W x 7.75L"). Its rugged, Ballistic Nylon exterior protects a hard plastic and wood interior built for strength and durability. This bag design has wheels for easy transportation. A zipper lines the top of the bag, which allows you to attach other Battle Foam bags such as the P.A.C.K Plus, P.A.C.K 216 or P.A.C.K 720. The P.A.C.K. 1520XL also has a molle system, which allows you to further customize it to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and additional personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here.
The P.A.C.K. 1520 Molle Bag comes in three great colors: Red, White and Blue.
Outside Bag Dimensions - 17W x 15L x 25H" (432W x 381L x 635H mm)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
This custom load out option comes with two stacks of 21.5 inches (546 mm) of Battle Foam Small (BFS) size foam trays (11.5W x 7.75L). You have a number of options when it comes to filling your bag. You can choose from the following:
- Select from our Pre-Designed Selection of Battle Foam Small Trays (11.5W x 7.75L)
- Custom Design your Trays (Click Here for the Custom Tray Creator)
- Trace your Models for a Unique Design (Click Here for tracing instructions)
- All of the above!
When you are selecting trays to fill your bag, please add a 1/4 inch (6 mm) to every tray's thickness to allow space for the bottoms.
We will include foam toppers for any extra space that is left in the bag. Custom text or logos are not available on the toppers.
SELECTING PRE-DESIGNED TRAYS:
- Browse our library of pre-designed Battle Foam Small foam trays before you choose to design your own. These trays are categorized by army for easy searching.
- Next, you'll need to locate the height of the tray to make sure your selection will fit in the bag. The tray height will be listed under each tray description. Take this number, and add a 1/4". You'll need to follow this step for each tray you are putting into the bag. Example: A 6 inch thick tray will total 6.25" with the bottom added.
- Type in the tray SKU under the "Standard Tray List" box of the custom load out. If more than one thickness is offered, please specify.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN TRAYS:
If you choose to design your trays, our Custom Tray Creator is a great tool that allows you to design every inch of foam to fit your army's specific needs. By using the custom tray creator, you ensure your load out will turn out exactly as you want. If at any time you require assistance in how to build your custom trays, please contact us via chat, email, or call us at 877-336-3626.
- You will want to select the "Battle Foam Small" tray size for this bag. Custom text is available on the trays where available. It is very important that you select your own height for your custom tray.
- Once your tray design has been completed, save it as a .jpg, and upload to the cart.
TRACING YOUR MODELS:
You may also provide traces that the designers will use to build your load out. All traces require a ruler on the side of the page for scaling purposes (a printable .pdf can be found here). Please keep in mind that this type of order will be left completely up to the discretion of the designer. By using this method, you understand that some variations in the design may occur. Unless the custom tray creator is used to design your trays, overall finish will be solely left up to our staff. Blueprints can be emailed upon request.
Please allow 4-5 weeks for design and production of custom foam. A representative will contact you prior to any changes made to your custom load out.
(Accessories pictured are not included with this product and must be purchased separately.)
Warning: The bag design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of these designs is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.