Ammo Box Bag Standard Load Out for 15-20mm Models
The Ammo Box Bag has been designed with tabletop wargamers in mind. The rugged outer material along with the hard plastic inner shell makes the ideal combination for storage. The Ammo Box Bag can fit 11.5 inches (292 mm) of Battle Foam Medium (BFM) size foam trays (15.5W x 8L"). It features pockets designed for large books, templates, dice and other gaming accessories. The Molle section on the back of the bag also gives gamers the flexibility they need to adjust their storage with add-on accessories.
The Ammo Box Bag comes in four great colors: Black Ops, Desert Khaki, German Gray, or Camo.
This load out option is ideal for 15-20mm games. The foam trays included with the bag come with specific shapes and depths in mind to cover all your historical gaming needs, including room for small bases or vehicles as well as Big Cats and artillery.
You will receive the follow foam trays with this load out:
- 2x 1 inch (25 mm) thick tray with 27x 1 1/2 x 2 inch (38 x 51 mm) cut outs
- 1x 1 inch ( 25 mm) thick tray with 18x 1 1/2 x 2 inch (38 x 51 mm) cut outs and 20x 1 x 1 1/2 inch (25 x 38 mm) cut outs
- 1x 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray with 12x 3 1/4 x 2 inch (82 x 51 mm) cut outs and 5x 1 1/4 x 1 inch (31 x 25 mm) cut outs
- 1x 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray with 10x 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inch (69 x 31 mm) cut outs and 8x 4 x 1 1/2 inch (102 x 38 mm) cut outs
- 1x 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray with 16x 3 x 1 1/2 inch (76 x 38 mm) cut outs and 2x 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 inch (82 x 31 mm) cut outs
- 1x 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick pluck tray.
- 1x Battle Foam Medium Toppers
Custom text is not available on this product.
Tray Dimensions - 15.5W x 8L" (394W x 203L mm)
Outside Bag Dimensions - 19W x 9.5L x 12.5H" (482W x 241L x 317H mm)
No substitutions allowed.
Warning: This bag and foam tray designs are intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.
I have the old Flames of War bag and its pretty good, because you could transport your whole army plus some dices, books etc. The Ammo Box bag is in my opinion better. You can transport a complete Soviet Infantery Company with no problem (was an issue with the original bag).It has also the same space for dices books etc. It is also just slightly bigger than the original bag but you have an additional foam tray which you can customize.
In total I would say it is an very good bag even for very big armies. Its not to big so you can take it with you. I would buy it again if I need a new bag.