(Warmachine) Privateer Press Warmachine Bag Half Tray Custom Load Out
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
Battle Foam is the official bag company of Privateer Press and has worked directly with the design team there to create the ideal storage solution for tournament players and collectors alike.
ABOUT THE BAG:
The Warmachine Bag can hold 13 inches (330 mm) of Privateer Press (PP) size foam trays (15.5W x 8.5L") or two stacks of 13 inches (330 mm) of Privateer Press Half (PP.5) size foam trays (8.5W x 7.75L"). The revolutionary design features many great options. Its rugged, black Ballistic Nylon exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability.
The Privateer Press and Warmachine logos are clearly embroidered on the bag to help show off your colors. Areas on the bag allow for award medals to be hung and Velcro patches to be applied. Pockets and storage have been built with Hordes players in mind. A convenient area in the back of the bag will hold over 30 card sleeves. There are pockets for extra cards. Also included in the back area is a friendly place for 4 dry erase markers to mark your cards.
Bag Dimensions - 17W x 11L x 14H" (432W x 279L x 356H mm)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
This custom load out option comes with two stacks of 13 inches (330 mm) of Privateer Press Half (PP.5) size foam trays (15.5W x 8.5L"). You have a number of options when it comes to filling your bag. You can choose from the following:
- Our Pre-Designed Selection of Privateer Press Trays (15.5W x 8.5L")
- Custom Designed Trays (Click Here for the Custom Tray Creator)
- Traced Models for a Unique Design (Click Here for tracing instructions)
- All of the above!
When you are selecting trays to fill your bag, please add a 1/4 inch (6 mm) to every tray's thickness to allow space for the bottoms.
We will include foam toppers for any extra space that is left in the bag. Custom text or logos are not available on the toppers.
SELECTING PRE-DESIGNED TRAYS:
- Browse our library of pre-designed Privateer Press foam trays before you choose to design your own. These trays are categorized by army for easy searching.
- Next, you'll need to locate the height of the tray to make sure your selection will fit in the bag. The tray height will be listed under each tray description. Take this number, and add a 1/4". You'll need to follow this step for each tray you are putting into the bag. Example: A 6 inch thick tray will total 6.25" with the bottom added.
- Type in the tray SKU under the "Standard Tray List" box of the custom load out. If more than one thickness is offered, please specify.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN TRAYS:
If you choose to design your trays, our Custom Tray Creator is a great tool that allows you to design every inch of foam to fit your army's specific needs. By using the custom tray creator, you ensure your load out will turn out exactly as you want. If at any time you require assistance in how to build your custom trays, please contact us via chat, email, or call us at +44(0) 1702-462-017.
- You will want to select the "Privateer Press Half" tray size for this bag. Custom text is available on the trays where available. It is very important that you select your own height for your custom tray.
- Once your tray design has been completed, save it to your computer and upload to the cart.
TRACING YOUR MODELS:
You may also provide traces that the designers will use to build your load out. All traces require a ruler on the side of the page for scaling purposes (a printable .pdf can be found here). Please keep in mind that this type of order will be left completely up to the discretion of the designer. By using this method, you understand that some variations in the design may occur. Unless the custom tray creator is used to design your trays, overall finish will be solely left up to our staff. Blueprints can be emailed upon request.
Please allow 4-5 weeks for design and production of custom foam. A representative will contact you prior to any changes made to your custom load out.
Card sleeves, markers, and cards not included
For more information on this game, please visit http://privateerpress.com/.
Warning: This bag design is intellectual property of Battle Foam, LLC and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.