(432) P.A.C.K. 432 Molle Horizontal Star Wars X-Wing Generic Load Out
The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) 432 can fit 8 inches (203 mm) of Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L") or 12.5 inches (318 mm) of Battle Foam Medium (BFM) size foam trays (15.5W x 8L"). Its rugged, black Ballistic Nylon exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability. This bag was designed for airport travel and meets all FAA regulations for carryon luggage. The P.A.C.K. 432 now offers a molle system, which allows you to further customize this bag to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and other small books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and other personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here.
This load out option comes fully loaded with pre-designed Battle Foam Medium (BFM) size foam trays (15.5W x 8L"), which fit perfectly in the bag when loaded horizontally. You will receive the following foam trays with your purchase:
- 1x Battle Foam Medium Star Wars Accessory Foam Tray 1 - 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Battle Foam Medium Star Wars Accessory Foam Tray 2 - 2 inch (51 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Battle Foam Medium Star Wars Generic Small Ship Foam Tray - 2 inch (51 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Battle Foam Medium Star Wars Generic Medium Ship Foam Tray - 2 inch (51 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Battle Foam Medium Star Wars Generic Large Ship Foam Tray - 2.5 inch (63 mm) thick tray.
- 3x Battle Foam Medium Foam Toppers
Custom text is not available on this product.
Tray Size - Battle Foam Medium (15.5W x 8L" (394W x 203L mm))
Outside Bag Dimensions - 17W x 9L x 15H" (432W x 229L x 381H mm)
Front Pocket Dimensions - 7W x 7.5L" (178W x 191L mm)
No substitutions allowed.
(Accessories pictured are not included with this product and must be purchased separately.)
Warning: This bag and foam design are intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.