BF Sword Bag Standard Load Out
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
The BF Sword Bag is the ideal bag for the Gamer on a budget. This bag is made with a grey canvas material. There is one pocket on each side of the bag as well as the back and there are three on the front to store books and other gaming accessories.
Unlike the P.A.C.K. System bags, this bag is not made with a hard plastic inner shell and will collapse when not filled with foam.
With this load out option, you will receive the following foam trays:
- 1x 40 Troop Foam Tray - 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray with 40x 1 x 1 1/2 inch (25 x 38 mm) cut outs.
- 1x 40 Troop Foam Tray - 1 inch (25 mm) thick tray with 40x 1 x 1 1/2 inch (25 x 38 mm) cut outs.
- 1x 27 Tall Model Foam Tray - 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray with 27x 2 x 1 inch (51 x 25 mm) cut outs.
- 1x 18 Large Model Foam Tray - 2 inch (50 mm) thick tray with 18x 2 x 1 3/4 inch (51 x 44 mm) cut outs.
- 1x 3.5 Inch (89 mm) Pluck Foam Tray
- 1x Foam Toppers
At times, pluck foam trays may require an exacto blade to cut through portions of the foam.
This bag will hold 11.5 inches (292 mm) of SD size foam trays. You can also purchase it empty or with a pluck foam load out.
Tray Dimensions - 13W x 7.75L" (330W x 197L mm)
Inside Bag Dimensions - 13W x 7.75L x 11.5H" (330W x 197L x 292H mm)
Outside Bag Dimensions - 15W x 10L x 11.5H" (381W x 254L x 292H mm)
No substitutions allowed.
Warning: This bag design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.
Overall a great bag. All my miniatures fit in quite well, with room to spare. Bag does have a hard top and bottom, and is stiffer on the sides than a similar bag I have from another company. I am quite happy and will likely purchase another in the future.